RECIVS' Boardgame Projects

House Rules, Variants & Hacks

FORVM

Forum Home > A Revision of Advanced HeroQuest Reforged > Version 1.6

RECIVS
Site Owner

Version 1.6 is now available! 

As usual, a list with the latest updates is included in the document, but they are mostly minor corrections and adjustments. Among the main changes, Chaos Dwarves and Dark Elves have been added to the bestiary.

I have been playtesting this version over the last few months, and it appears to be working considerably well. However, I am still focused on the new Heroic Feats, particularly on detecting exploitable combinations between them.

It is the result of almost four years of dedication to the project. I believe it has reached a higher level of maturity, as it now feels more solid and balanced. During my sessions I now spend more time playing the game than taking notes, which in my opinion is a good indicator of progress.

As mentioned before, the design and potential of the original base system will never cease to amaze me.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

AHQ-Revamping Squad’s Workshop

March 1, 2018 at 1:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

RECIVS
Site Owner

Version 1.61

Minor corrections and wording changes have been made throughout the document.

Monstrous Creatures have been added to the bestiary; it now comes with more than 350 pregenerated Enemies to play with.

More than 25 Heroic Feats (adapted from Extreme HeroQuest) have been added to the game; it now offers more than 120 Heroic Feats to customize your adventurer(s). However, some of them may need more testing.

As usual, a list with the latest updates is included in the attached document.

September 1, 2018 at 1:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

RECIVS
Site Owner

Version 1.62

Minor grammar corrections and wording changes have been made throughout the document.

Several adjustments and additions have been made to the rules. As usual, a list with the updates is included in the attached document.

March 1, 2019 at 2:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

RECIVS
Site Owner

Version 1.65

More grammar corrections and rewordings have been made throughout the document.

Some rules changes and tweaks have also been implemented. As usual, a list with the updates is included in the attached file.

June 1, 2019 at 1:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.